Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 7 articles for you:
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Weaning: starting your baby on solids Advice on suitable weaning foods to encourage long-term acceptance of healthy foods, especially vegetables.
- Moving and grooving with your child Dancing is a great activity to try with your baby or toddler - it’s fun and will help develop some key skills.
- I am so active! Children's bodies are growing and developing fast and they seem to have a real need to try out their newly-acquired skills at every opportunity.
- Tummy time for babies Give your baby some tummy time - it helps them see their surroundings from a different perspective and promotes physical development.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Advice on your toddlers TV and computer habits Should you let your child spend time in front of a TV or computer screen? Here are some points to consider.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (7)
- Game (0)