Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 8 articles for you:
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- The benefits of singing to your baby Singing to your baby can have a profound effect on your baby's development, particularly their speech and language skills.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Conversations with your baby Have fun communicating with your baby. They'll love interacting with you right from the newborn stage.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Talking to your baby Babies are communicating with us from the moment they are born.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child gives them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (8)
- Game (0)