Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 5 articles for you:
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Baby crawling and walking Your child may crawl on all fours, roll sideways or bum shuffle! Whatever they do, it's getting mobile that's important.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child gives them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (5)
- Game (0)