Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 176 articles for you:
- Play with your baby using a treasure basket Your baby can enjoy learning while playing with a collection of easy-to-find items.
- What is phonics? Phonics is a way of decoding written letters and spoken sounds.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Help with taking a break for disabled children and their families. Short breaks are a really effective way of improving quality of life for disabled children and their families.
- Telling stories to children Reading stories out loud to your toddler really encourages your child's listening skills.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
- Should you tell the school about your child's disability? Disclosing a disability can be hard, but but it can be of enormous benefit to your child.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- The Equality Act and disabled children in school or nursery The Equality Act - what this means for children with disabilities in school or nursery.
- Show and tell with your baby How showing and telling your little one things can develop your baby's reasoning skills.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Potty training for toddlers Knowing when your child is ready for toilet training - and some top tips for success.
- Parents as partners Parents and teachers working together can really extend a child's development.
- Preparing your child for a new sibling The arrival of a new sibling can be a tricky time for an older child.
- Making up stories with toddlers Encouraging children to make up their own stories can really improve their vocabulary and confidence.
- Picnic time Top tips and advice for making a picnic with a toddler a healthy and fun affair.