Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 15 articles for you:
- BBC Children in Need Cerrie competition Children in Need have a song and dance theme this year, a great way to get kids involved would be to throw a song and dance party to raise money for Pudsey’s piggy bank.
- CBeebies Playtime App updates CBeebies Playtime is a fun and educational app for kids and all fans of CBeebies.
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- What is CBeebies Radio? Watch Cerrie and Alex tell you all about CBeebies Radio.
- Benefits of CBeebies Radio CBeebies Radio can help enhance vital listening and communication skills in your child.
- Our learning areas - Maths & puzzles Maths and Puzzles is all about looking at patterns and colours, understanding numbers and shapes as well as comparing measurements. It’s much more than just adding up and taking away.
- Our learning areas - Reading & Writing Reading & writing is all about young children making marks; enjoying books, rhymes, songs and stories; linking sounds and letters together and handwriting.
- Our learning areas - Communicating Communicating is all about conveying information through listening, speaking, describing and using pictures, words and expression.
- Our Learning Areas - Being creative Being creative is all about having fun with your child when you’re drawing, designing and making things, dancing and singing, listening to music and using your imagination.
- Our learning areas - Understanding the world Understanding the world is all about a child’s knowledge and understanding of their world.
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- 1, 2, 3... and away we go with numbers Simple and fun ways to help your child develop their number recognition skills.
- Young children and technology at home Striking a balance is the key when it comes to the amount of time your child spends in front of a TV or computer screen.
- What is Makaton? CBeebies Grown-ups - Makaton uses signs, symbols and speech to help children and adults communicate.