Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 45 articles for you:
- A CBeebies Christmas Carol CBeebies favourites in a musical Christmas show
- Mr Bloom & Friends’ Big Day Out CBeebies will be taking to the road with an exciting free event.
- Our learning areas - Emotions & behaviour Emotions and behaviour is all about a child creating a positive image of themselves and the people around them.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Exploring outdoors Getting out and about – whether it’s pottering in the garden, a trip to the local park or a walk to the shops - is great for stimulating your child’s curiosity to explore the world outside their home.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Portion sizes for kids The impact of portion size on children’s eating behaviour – and the best plan of action to take as a parent or carer.
- Kids love rhymes and rhyming Singing and chanting rhymes with your toddler can have a dramatic impact on their development - especially their early literacy and language skills.
- The benefits of reading to your baby Enjoying stories with your baby is a great learning experience and it has many positive effects on your child’s development.
- Listening to music with your baby Babies are born with a natural ability to appreciate music - and early exposure to music can have a profound effect on their learning development.
- Toddlers and friendship What you can do to encourage your toddler to play with other children and make new friends.
- Watch me go! Paying your toddler attention and joining in with them as they master new skills will really boost their confidence.
- Pre-schoolers making friends How to help your pre-schooler understand what it is to be a friend – and build on the new friendships they are making
- Moving and grooving with your child Dancing is a great activity to try with your baby or toddler - it’s fun and will help develop some key skills.
- Babies love faces Babies love faces. And, it seems that making use of your babies first 'toy'- the human face - can provide more than just entertainment.
- Baby Massage: great for you and your baby You don't need to attend a class to enjoy the wonderful benefits of a baby massage together. Have a go at home!
- Exploring the seasons with children As each season passes, there are so many fun learning opportunities for children to explore.
- Make time for family mealtimes We all lead busy lives but it’s important to make healthy regular meals a normal part of family life.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (45)
- Game (0)