Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 14 articles for you:
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- Toddlers with lots of questions One of the joys of young children is that they always want to know more!
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- Kids love rhymes and rhyming Singing and chanting rhymes with your toddler can have a dramatic impact on their development - especially their early literacy and language skills.
- Look who’s counting! Learning to recognise numbers and count can be great fun for toddlers. Here are some tips for helping them along...
- How toddlers learn about different sounds How you can help your toddler to discriminate between all the different sounds around them.
- Toddler Talk What to expect - and how parents can best support their child through the complicated process of learning to talk.
- Telling stories to children Reading stories out loud to your toddler really encourages your child's listening skills.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child gives them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.