Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 12 articles for you:
- Being a friend: Your child's social skills How children learn to deal with difference and resolve conflict will come from the example the adults around them set
- A CBeebies Christmas Carol CBeebies favourites in a musical Christmas show
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Making time for books at home Your child may be starting to learn to read on their own at school, but it’s still important to continue enjoying books together at home.
- Family's role in your child's life Help your child to forge strong family connections – even when your relatives live far away.
- Spotting and nurturing talent Encouraging your child to try a wide range of activities – without being a pushy parent.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Maths revision for parents Show your child how exciting and useful numbers and counting can be.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
- Fun physical activities for kids Lots of ideas for building fun physical activity into everyday family life.