Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 7 articles for you:
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Choosing a school for a child with SEN Finding the right educational setting for a child with special needs may mean a difficult choice between mainstream and special school.
- Should you tell the school about your child's disability? Disclosing a disability can be hard, but but it can be of enormous benefit to your child.
- The Equality Act and disabled children in school or nursery The Equality Act - what this means for children with disabilities in school or nursery.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- How to work with schools Schools and nurseries have a duty not to discriminate against children with disabilities.
- Choosing childcare for a disabled child Choosing the right childcare can be challenging if your child has a disability.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (7)
- Game (0)