Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 7 articles for you:
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- Modern education - not just the 3 Rs Creative development is as important as the other areas in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Keeping boredom at bay Cheap and easy things to keep your child busy when you have tried all the usual activities and run out of ideas.
- Spotting and nurturing talent Encouraging your child to try a wide range of activities – without being a pushy parent.
- Toddlers and imaginative play Play is essential for your toddler, and a crucial part of their learning.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Paint, draw, make...create! Enhance your child's creativity by getting the glue stick and paints out.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (7)
- Game (0)