Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 174 articles for you:
- Being a friend: Your child's social skills How children learn to deal with difference and resolve conflict will come from the example the adults around them set
- BBC Children in Need Cerrie competition Children in Need have a song and dance theme this year, a great way to get kids involved would be to throw a song and dance party to raise money for Pudsey’s piggy bank.
- A CBeebies Christmas Carol CBeebies favourites in a musical Christmas show
- CBeebies Playtime App updates CBeebies Playtime is a fun and educational app for kids and all fans of CBeebies.
- Summer activities for kids Tips and advice for activities for kids for the summer holidays
- The Alphablocks guide to: Phonics Phonics is explained with the help of the Alphablocks.
- Mr Bloom & Friends’ Big Day Out CBeebies will be taking to the road with an exciting free event.
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- What is ParentPort? ParentPort is run by the UK’s media regulators to enforce standards and protect children.
- CBeebies Mobile Take CBeebies with you when On the Go with our first ever Mobile site!
- What is CBeebies Radio? Watch Cerrie and Alex tell you all about CBeebies Radio.
- Take CBeebies on the Go Brand new activities and fun on CBeebies to take with you!
- Benefits of CBeebies Radio CBeebies Radio can help enhance vital listening and communication skills in your child.
- Radio Podcast Help Help for CBeebies Grown-ups with the radio podcast. How to subscribe, download and make the most of CBeebies Radio!
- Cloudbabies - About the Series How educational consultant Dr Christine Ricci Ph.D, worked alongside the production team to create an educational curriculum for the series.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- Bedtime Hour Refreshing the Bedtime Hour for Spring!
- Our learning areas - Communicating Communicating is all about conveying information through listening, speaking, describing and using pictures, words and expression.