Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 169 articles for you:
- The Alphablocks guide to: Phonics Phonics is explained with the help of the Alphablocks.
- Mr Bloom & Friends’ Big Day Out CBeebies will be taking to the road with an exciting free event.
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- What is ParentPort? ParentPort is run by the UK’s media regulators to enforce standards and protect children.
- CBeebies Mobile Take CBeebies with you when On the Go with our first ever Mobile site!
- What is CBeebies Radio? Watch Cerrie and Alex tell you all about CBeebies Radio.
- Take CBeebies on the Go Brand new activities and fun on CBeebies to take with you!
- Benefits of CBeebies Radio CBeebies Radio can help enhance vital listening and communication skills in your child.
- Radio Podcast Help Help for CBeebies Grown-ups with the radio podcast. How to subscribe, download and make the most of CBeebies Radio!
- Cloudbabies - About the Series How educational consultant Dr Christine Ricci Ph.D, worked alongside the production team to create an educational curriculum for the series.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- Bedtime Hour Refreshing the Bedtime Hour for Spring!
- Our learning areas - Feeling Good Feeling good is all about a child creating a positive image of themselves and the people around them. It includes their attitude, emotional well-being, self-confidence, self-esteem, behaviour, self-control and respect for others.
- Our learning areas - Communication Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Our learning areas - Physical Development Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Our learning areas - Reading and Writing Reading and writing is all about young children making marks; enjoying books, rhymes, songs and stories; linking sounds and letters together and handwriting.
- Our learning areas - Problem Solving Problem Solving is all about looking at patterns and colours, understanding numbers and shapes as well as comparing measurements.
- Our learning areas - Finding Out Finding out is all about a child’s knowledge and understanding of their world.