Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (321)321 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (110)110 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (162)162 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (70)70 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- Andy's Dinosaur Adventures Game Andy's Dinosaur Adventures 30 mins
- Sew your own CBeebies Bug Presenters Half a day
- Tee and Mo Games Tee and Mo Quickplay
- Peter Rabbit Hide and Seek Game Peter Rabbit 15 mins
- Numtums Games The Numtums Quickplay
- Alphablocks game Alphablocks 60 mins
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
10:23AM on Aug 21, 2014
An early years teacher talks about her experience of her own son starting reception class.
15:50PM on Aug 19, 2014
CBeebies Prom producer Angela explains how we made the show, a musical adventure with CBeebies favourites and the BBC Philharmonic orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall.
11:07AM on Aug 19, 2014
CBeebies mum Emma talks about her experiences of her two year old daughter starting nursery.See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
Get ready for some shiny new episodes on CBeebies today:
*At 8am Woolly & Tig are off to a new big school - perfect for LOs starting school soon, and for more starting school inspiration you have another chance to catch What's the Big Idea - Why Do We Go to School? at 8.45am
*New Time for School at 4.30pm - the children are dressing up
*Then at 5.30pm Kate & Mim-Mim blast off to the moon in a new episode
Aaww look at tig all grown up!! I have to admit i blubbed watching time for school the other week, sad i know lol...i just cant believe my baby is starting school! It only feels like yday i gave birth!!! Xx
My little boy is only 2 and a half and I cried watching this this morning thinking it won't be long until he's going to school , I wish I could just keep my baby at home for ever :( xx
- 15 mins (110)