Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (320)320 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (109)109 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (141)141 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (36)36 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- Andy's Dinosaur Adventures Game Andy's Dinosaur Adventures 30 mins
- Go Jetters Go Jetters 30 mins
- Swashbuckle Adventures game Swashbuckle 15 mins
- Peter Rabbit Hide and Seek Game Peter Rabbit 15 mins
- Numtums Games The Numtums Quickplay
- Alphablocks game Alphablocks 60 mins
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
15:40PM on Oct 15, 2014
Asking your child questions about the books you read together improves their comprehension, vocabulary and understanding of the world. Our blog explains why it’s so important to ask questions, what kind of questions you should be asking and how to do it.
14:09PM on Oct 09, 2014
How can you make sure that storytime with your child is an enjoyable, fun part of the day for both of you? How do you choose the right books for your little one? CBeebies talks to award-winning storyteller and Booktrust Bookstart co-ordinator Karen Wilkinson about how to help your child enjoy books and...
09:36AM on Oct 07, 2014
A brand new show called Twirlywoos will be coming to CBeebies in early 2015. The show's been created by Ragdoll Productions, home of In The Night Garden, Teletubbies and Dipdap.See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
Have you got a little one who's just getting mobile? Did you know that time spent crawling helps babies develop the skills needed for everything from handwriting, decision-making and even parallel parking in later life? http://bbc.in/1qjLkq9
Our son was a bottom shuffler, he didn't craw at all. He gave in and walked at 17 months on Christmas Eve. He can also speak Spanish words, count to 15 and recognise letters not bad for a 3 year 5 month old All babies are different and get there in their own time.
I must have been a good crawler cos I'm ace at parallel parking ;D
- 15 mins (109)