Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (318)318 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (108)108 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (140)140 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (35)35 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- Sarah and Duck Hat Knitting Pattern Sarah and Duck A day
- Swashbuckle Adventures game Swashbuckle 15 mins
- Peter Rabbit Hide and Seek Game Peter Rabbit 15 mins
- Octonauts Games Octonauts 15 mins
- Tree Fu Tom: Magic Dash Tree Fu Tom Quickplay
- Alphablocks game Alphablocks 60 mins
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
14:52PM on Nov 19, 2014
We met Ferne and Rory, presenters of My Pet and Me on CBeebies to find out a bit more about this brand new animal show.
10:11AM on Nov 06, 2014
During this WW1 centenary year, CBBC and CBeebies Controllers Cheryl Taylor and Kay Benbow have commissioned a dialogue-free, two minute animated film called ‘Poppies’, as a BBC Children’s tribute of Remembrance.
11:30AM on Nov 05, 2014
We all love hearing a good story – but what makes a great story to read aloud to your child, and how can you make sure that your little one is riveted to your tale? We talked to master storyteller Bernard Cribbins about the importance of telling stories to children.See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
What positive qualities do you think your little one has absorbed from the stories and characters they love?
Did you know that regularly reading fiction with children actually helps to make them more caring?
Find out more from our Alex... http://bit.ly/1x6pzBR
I read all the time to my 3 year old daughter and is now starting to read certain words and reading along with me because she remembers the stories reading is fun! : )
My little boy is 2 years and 2 months old and already can help tell the story or finish sentences of his books, it's helped his language skills aswell as giving him a broader vocabulary, his imaginative play is sometimes based around the books we read and I think certain books we read also help teach other things like colours, numbers, body parts etc xx
- 15 mins (108)