Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (318)318 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (108)108 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (140)140 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (35)35 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- Sew your own CBeebies Bug Presenters Half a day
- Sarah and Duck Hat Knitting Pattern Sarah and Duck A day
- Swashbuckle Adventures game Swashbuckle 15 mins
- Peter Rabbit Hide and Seek Game Peter Rabbit 15 mins
- Octonauts Games Octonauts 15 mins
- Tree Fu Tom: Magic Dash Tree Fu Tom Quickplay
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
11:10AM on Jan 16, 2015
Let's Play is back with a new series - Sid dropped in to tell us all about it...
10:31AM on Dec 16, 2014
Ben Faulks (Mr Bloom) talks to CBeebies Grown-ups about playing Peter in the Christmas show, CBeebies Peter Pan.
10:12AM on Dec 15, 2014
CBeebies mum Jane and dad Keith explain how their family celebrate the Jewish festival of Hanukkah.See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
Do you play board games with your little ones over Xmas? How do you handle games involving different ages and abilities - any good tips for avoiding a family fall out?
Simple games like dominoes and snap can help with maths skills as well as festive boredom-busting: http://bit.ly/1zrtyZG
I cheat all the time to help each of them win in turn. I know they can't always win, and losing is a good lesson but just to keep the peace... ;)
Pick up sticks seems to go down well, & there's a bit of totting up to do at the end too!
- 15 mins (108)