Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (483)483 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (119)119 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (171)171 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (82)82 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (0)0 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (0)0 activities available lasting minutes.
- Octonauts Paper Plate Puppet Octonauts 15 mins
- What's The Big Idea - Clips What's The Big Idea? Quickplay
- Tiny Tumble Bubble Art Tiny Tumble 15 mins
- CBeebies Radio Podcasts CBeebies Radio 15 mins
- Nina and The Neurons Clips Nina and the Neurons Quickplay
- The Lingo Show - Big Bug Show The Lingo Show
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
17:57下午 on 5月 21, 2013
We caught up with CBeebies presenter Katy to hear her big news!
16:25下午 on 5月 08, 2013
Exciting news from our animations team at CBeebies about brand new Octonauts episodes starting on Monday 13th May. This blog also explains more about the animation process so you can explain to your little fans why we have to wait so long for new episodes.
15:01下午 on 5月 02, 2013
Looking for ways to entertain your little ones on long journeys? Alex from CBeebies Radio gives us his top three recommendations for programmes to listen to with your child this weekend.See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
After the excitement of our Katy's baby news, what's the one piece of advice you wish someone had told you when you were a first-time parent?
Sleep! Sleep as much as you can. All the time. Sleep And only let people visit if they a) bring a casserole or b) do your hoovering! X
Don't try and be the 'perfect' mum, and put pressure on yourself. Just go with the flow, and do what's best for YOU and YOUR baby :) x
If you 'Follow' our @CBeebiesHQ Twitter feed, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
At 06:15 on 25/05/13, @CBeebiesHQ wrote
At 06:10 on 25/05/13, @CBeebiesHQ wrote
Share this page
- 15 mins (119)
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.