Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (321)321 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (110)110 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (162)162 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (70)70 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- Andy's Dinosaur Adventures Game Andy's Dinosaur Adventures 30 mins
- Sew your own CBeebies Bug Presenters Half a day
- Tee and Mo Games Tee and Mo Quickplay
- Peter Rabbit Hide and Seek Game Peter Rabbit 15 mins
- Numtums Games The Numtums Quickplay
- Alphablocks game Alphablocks 60 mins
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
10:23AM on Aug 21, 2014
An early years teacher talks about her experience of her own son starting reception class.
15:50PM on Aug 19, 2014
CBeebies Prom producer Angela explains how we made the show, a musical adventure with CBeebies favourites and the BBC Philharmonic orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall.
11:07AM on Aug 19, 2014
CBeebies mum Emma talks about her experiences of her two year old daughter starting nursery.See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
What will be your best or funniest memory of this summer? Has your little one learned a new skill, have you had some lovely family time, or was there an out-and-out disastrous day you'll never forget?
My little 2 year old has masterd the toilet training and wearing pants and no nappy I'm soooooooo proud. So wen he goes back to nursery he will be wearing pants and not a nappy Yay. :) xxx
My four years old learned to ride her bike without stabilisers :)
- 15 mins (110)