Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (321)321 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (110)110 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (162)162 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (70)70 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- Andy's Dinosaur Adventures Game Andy's Dinosaur Adventures 30 mins
- Go Jetters Go Jetters 30 mins
- Swashbuckle Adventures game Swashbuckle 15 mins
- Peter Rabbit Hide and Seek Game Peter Rabbit 15 mins
- Numtums Games The Numtums Quickplay
- Alphablocks game Alphablocks 60 mins
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
13:33PM on Sep 18, 2014
Knit your own cuddly Flop character from the CBeebies show Bing
13:27PM on Sep 18, 2014
We're getting pretty excited for The Furchester Hotel to open it's doors on CBeebies. To get the inside scoop on what it was like making the show we had a chat with series producer Dionne.
16:24PM on Sep 09, 2014
What do you remember about your first day at school? How did you feel on your little one's first day? CBeebies presenter Cerrie blogs about her own memories of school and her experiences as a mum.See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
CBeebies Radio have a classic story for you and your little ones - Can't You Sleep Little Bear read by Kevin Whately. Perfect snuggle time story
You can download the podcast to keep here: http://bbc.in/1u7BH0g
We love all these books. Our kids, as well as us love them at bed time.
It's my favourite childhood book aswell. My dad always used to read it to me :)
- 15 mins (110)