Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (320)320 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (109)109 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (141)141 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (36)36 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- Andy's Dinosaur Adventures Game Andy's Dinosaur Adventures 30 mins
- Go Jetters Go Jetters 30 mins
- Swashbuckle Adventures game Swashbuckle 15 mins
- Peter Rabbit Hide and Seek Game Peter Rabbit 15 mins
- Numtums Games The Numtums Quickplay
- Alphablocks game Alphablocks 60 mins
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
11:19AM on Oct 20, 2014
The CBeebies Bedtime Hour line-up is changing slightly from Sunday 26th October 2014. The Adventures of Abney & Teal returns to the Bedtime Hour every day, with 64 Zoo Lane now scheduled between Sundays and Thursdays.
15:40PM on Oct 15, 2014
Asking your child questions about the books you read together improves their comprehension, vocabulary and understanding of the world. Our blog explains why it’s so important to ask questions, what kind of questions you should be asking and how to do it.
14:09PM on Oct 09, 2014
How can you make sure that storytime with your child is an enjoyable, fun part of the day for both of you? How do you choose the right books for your little one? CBeebies talks to award-winning storyteller and Booktrust Bookstart co-ordinator Karen Wilkinson about how to help your child enjoy books and...See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
Life's never the same again when your mum has a new baby - if any parents out there are preparing their little one for a new brother or sister, there's a really useful story available to download from #CBeebiesRadio today:
Za-za's Baby Brother is read by Adjoa Andoh, and tells how Za-za learns that having a baby brother can be fun! Download the story here: http://bbc.in/1nz3BUx
What's worked for you when you're preparing older siblings to welcome a new arrival? What tips would you give parents who are facing this for the first time?
Aww we read this book in hospital over the weekend. It's lovely.
This is still my eldest's favourite story and he's 10! Xx
- 15 mins (109)