Welcome to Grown-ups
Fun activities Learning through play
Everything on CBeebies is made with learning in mind. While your little one is playing, they are learning and having fun at the same time. To find some of the best activities for you and your child, start by simply answering this question:
How many minutes do you have?
- 5 mins (318)318 activities available lasting 5 minutes.
- 15 mins (108)108 activities available lasting 15 minutes.
- 30 mins (140)140 activities available lasting 30 minutes.
- 60 mins (35)35 activities available lasting 60 minutes.
- Half a day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- A day (1)1 activities available lasting minutes.
- Sew your own CBeebies Bug Presenters Half a day
- Sarah and Duck Hat Knitting Pattern Sarah and Duck A day
- Swashbuckle Adventures game Swashbuckle 15 mins
- Peter Rabbit Hide and Seek Game Peter Rabbit 15 mins
- Octonauts Games Octonauts 15 mins
- Tree Fu Tom: Magic Dash Tree Fu Tom Quickplay
Support for you A helping hand for Grown-upsSee all our support
10:31AM on Dec 16, 2014
Ben Faulks (Mr Bloom) talks to CBeebies Grown-ups about playing Peter in the Christmas show, CBeebies Peter Pan.
10:12AM on Dec 15, 2014
CBeebies mum Jane and dad Keith explain how their family celebrate the Jewish festival of Hanukkah.
08:27AM on Dec 12, 2014
Introducing Hey Duggee, a brand new animated show on CBeebies.See more from the blog
If you 'Like' our CBeebies Grown-ups' Facebook group, you'll be among the first to hear the latest offerings from CBeebies HQ. Here’s just a snippet of some recent action.
What's top of your Christmas list this year then? An uninterrupted night's sleep? A magic tidying-up elf? A bath in peace and quiet? A time-travelling grandfather clock? A shrinking cap? The endless patience of Topsy and Tim's mum...?
Never mind Topsy and Tim's mum... it's Flop that has the patience of a saint. I long for the secret unreleased episode of Bing where Flop hits the bottle of wine at 6pm and locks himself in the bathroom just so he can go to the toilet in peace for once.
An invisible kiddie barrier around the Christmas tree!!!! He's only 2 1/2 so its all very exciting!!
- 15 mins (108)