Make a penguin from a square piece of paper.
You will need:
- Print-outs (2 pages)
- A square piece of paper
Remember to ask a Grown-up for help.
What to do:
1. Fold your paper into a triangle to create a crease. Fold the top edges in to meet the crease.
2. Fold in half along the crease away from you.
3. Fold back and forward along line shown to make a deep crease, then open out the paper and push the tip down. Clsoe the paper at the same time so the tip folds over.
5. Fold the beak back once then back on itself.
6. Fold back and forward along line shown to make a crease then tuck point up inside body.
7. Fold tips in to meet centre crease.
8. Draw an eye to complete your penguin.