- Bring some water to the boil in a pan on the stove – get an adult to help you!
- Add the vinegar and carefully stir the water until it looks like a little whirlpool.
- Crack open the egg into a cup, then carefully pour the egg into the boiling water (only cook 1 egg at a time).
- If the egg whites starts to separate, use the spoon to gently push it back towards the yolk.
- Turn off the heat and let your egg cook for about 4 minutes.
- While it’s cooking, toast your bread and spread with butter.
- When it’s cooked, carefully use your spoon to fish out the egg and pop it on the toast.
- Add the chopped chives and you have a fantastic breakfast dish – it’s EGGScellent.
You will need
- Medium-sized saucepan
- Large spoon
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces of bread (to toast)
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of vinegar (rice vinegar works well)
- Chives to garnish
All Disaster Chefs