Remember to wash your hands and get an adult to help you before cooking anything!
- Melt the butter in a pan on a low-medium heat.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk until the yolk and egg white is mixed and becomes a yellow colour.
- Dip the bread into the egg until both sides of the bread are coated in the egg mixture.
- Add the eggy bread to the pan – be careful, it’s hot! Cook for 1 minute then flip the bread over and cook for another minute before putting on a plate.
- To cook the bacon, add the oil to a hot pan and allow to heat up for 1-2 minutes – get an adult to help you!
- Add the bacon to the pan and fry for 1-2 minutes, then flip the bacon over and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the bacon is cooked, but it on the plate with the French toast and garnish! Delicious French toast.