- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and flour until they are mixed together into a batter – make sure you get out all the lumps!
- Heat the oil on a medium heat in a large, non-stick frying pan. Get an adult to help you!
- Add a ladle of the batter to the hot pan and then swirl it around in a circular motion till the batter has spread evenly into a circle covering the base of the pan
- Allow to fry for 30-40 seconds then use the spatula to check that the bottom of the pancake has turned golden brown.
- Now the fun part! Flip your pancake in the pan and cook the other side for 30-40 seconds
- Once both sides are golden brown, serve your pancake on a plate
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top. If you don’t have melted chocolate, try using chocolate spread. Yummy!
You will need
- Large non-stick frying pan
- 200g plain flour
- 350-400ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- Melted chocolate or chocolate spread
All Disaster Chefs