Thanks to everyone who applied.
Applications have now closed
Things to remember..
You should ask your parent/guardian to read the full terms and conditions before you apply. Here are some important points to remember:
- To apply you must be between the ages of 6-15 on the 30th September 2015.
- The person that you inspired must be between the ages of 5 and 15.
- Remember to include a photo of you and your friend playing your sport together
- Applications close at midday on 30th September 2015
- The activities in your form need to have taken place from 26th April 2015 onwards
- To earn a Sport badge the activity must be one of the following sports:
AEROBICS, AMERICAN FOOTBALL, ARCHERY, ATHLETICS, BADMINTON, BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL, BASKETBALL, BIATHLON, BOCCIA, BOWLS, BOXING, CANOEING, CAPOEIRA, CHEERLEADING, CLIMBING, CRICKET, CROQUET, CURLING, CYCLING, DANCE, DARTS, DISABILITY SPORT, DIVING, DODGEBALL, EQUESTRIAN SPORT, FENCING, FOOTBALL, FRISBEE, GAELIC FOOTBALL, GOLF, GYMNASTICS, HANDBALL, HOCKEY, HURLING, ICE HOCKEY, ICE SKATING, JUMP ROPE, KAYAKING, KORFBALL, LACROSSE, MARTIAL ARTS, MODERN PENTATHLON, MOTORSPORT, NETBALL, ORIENTEERING, ROLLER SKATING, ROUNDERS, ROWING, RUGBY, RUNNING, SAILING, SCOOTERING, SHINTY, SHOOTING, SKATEBOARDING, SKIING, SNOOKER, POOL AND BILLIARDS, SNOWBOARDING, SQUASH, SWIMMING, SYNCHRONISED SWIMMING, TABLE TENNIS, TENNIS, TRACK AND FIELD SPORTS, TRAMPOLINE, TRIATHLON, VOLLEYBALL, WATER POLO, WEIGHTLIFTING, WINDSURFING, WINTER SPORTS, WRESTLING, YOGA.
- If you have inspired a friend to take part in a different sporting activity that is not featured on this list above then you can still apply for a 2015 Blue Peter Sport badge, but we cannot guarantee that you will be successful.