Are you amazing at magic? Cool at conjuring? Top of the class for tricks? Are you a Wannabe Wizard aged 7-15?
Help! My Supply Teacher Is Magic is coming back and we’re looking for more young magicians to appear in our Wannabe Wizards feature.
We want you to film yourselves demonstrating your amazing magical abilities and send them in. If you’re successful your video could appear on the new series!
There are more details about how to apply on the form. Please read them carefully. We will consider everyone who applies equally, but cannot guarantee that everyone will be successful. Only people whose video we want to use will be contacted by the production team. Make sure a parent or guardian signs your application form and agrees to all terms and conditions.
• Check with your parent/guardian that they are happy for you to film your activity before you do it
• Make sure you have permission from your parent/guardian before sending us your video and any personal details
Make a video that we can use on TV
• If you do magic, please film yourself performing a couple of different tricks
• If you perform a card trick, please do a second trick that doesn’t involve cards.
• And please, no camera tricks - that’s cheating!
• Make sure each magic trick is no longer than 90 seconds
• Please try and get your face on camera! We want to see you and your tricks!
• Don’t add any music or captions to your clip
• Avoid wearing branded clothing i.e. no football shirts and no tops with clearly recognisable logos or characters on them
• Please do film the video in your own home or garden if possible
• Video can be supplied on DVD, memory stick or secure web link
• We need to find out details about you and why you think you should appear on the show. So fill out the application form and get your parent/guardian to sign the consent slip
• We require video/DVD material of your magic trick that we could use on the show
• Please also include a photograph of yourself
• Download and fill out the Help! My Supply Teacher Is Magic! application form
• The completed application form must include the signed consent slip and a recent photograph of you plus video/DVD material (which we cannot return) of your magic trick.
• The closing date for applications to be received by is 31st January 2014
HELP! MY SUPPLY TEACHER IS MAGIC Objective Productions 3rd Floor Riverside Building County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road London SE1 7PB
• We will only contact you if we would like to use the video on the show. Thank you and good luck!
The BBC's Child Protection Policy can be viewed HERE.
Find out more here: How We Make TV.
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.