Guide for Mac
Please note that you will need to make sure you have at least one of the following browsers to support Flash 11. You may need someone to help you do this.
Safari 5.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above, Google Chrome, Opera 11
1. Click the link on the right called 'Download Flash from Adobe's website'.
You'll see a webpage called 'Download Adobe Flash Player'. Click the yellow button at the bottom of the screen that says 'Download Now'.
2. Your download manager will now open. Wait for the Flash Player to download.
3. A file called Install Adobe Flash Player will download to your computer.
Double click the file.
4. This will open a warning box that asks if you are sure you want to open it. Click 'open' in the bottom right.
5. This opens the Installer. Click 'Install' to start!
6. You're finished! Click 'Done', close your web browser and re-open it to play all your favourite CBBC games!