CBBC Office: Acrobat Reader Help
Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to download, read and print documents we put on CBBC.
All the plug-ins you need to access CBBC content are FREE
to download and use. When you download these plug-ins, you will be
asked to agree to some terms and conditions with the other company. This
does not involve the BBC. They should also tell you what they will do
with your personal information. Please check with a parent or
guardian before entering any personal information and get permission
before downloading this plug-in.
Some companies may offer you other products, including products that are paid for. The BBC does not endorse any products or plug-ins made by other companies and is not liable for their download or use.
Adobe Acrobat Download Guide
1. Go to the Adobe Acrobat Download page.
2. Click on the Continue button.
In this section there is a tick box which allows you to download lots of other features to do with Adobe Acrobat. You don't need any of these to download, read and print files from the CBBC website.
3. The Download Manager will now appear telling you how long the programme will take to download:
4. A box will then appear asking if you want to run or save the files. Click on Save.
5. The next box will ask where to save the Executable file. Save the executable file to your desktop. This icon will appear on your desktop:
6. Once the programme has downloaded this window will appear:
7. Click through the windows and the programme will install on your computer. Finally click 'ok' once the programme has installed and you're done!