Friday Download: What's Up Download: Tell us what's up
What’s Up Download is the ‘problem page’ section of Friday Download, filmed in the studio. The presenters are on hand to help you with their advice.
What’s worrying you at the moment? Do you have a dilemma that you would like the Friday Download team to help you solve? Or a problem that’s not going away?
• Do you feel like you’re always getting into trouble for things that aren’t your fault?
• Have you fallen out with a friend because they’ve been behaving badly?
• Are you feeling under pressure with your school work?
• Do you feel like your parents don’t trust you with responsibilities?
• Maybe you want advice on how to ask for more pocket money?
Whatever your predicament, tell us all about it and it could be answered by our presenters on the show.
You might also want to send us a video letting us know about your problem, or include a photo of yourself. Or perhaps you’d prefer to stay anonymous, and that’s fine too.
How to get in touch
Email us at ProblemPage@FridayDownload.co.uk before the end of Sunday 16th November.
Please make sure you have a parent/guardian’s consent before contacting us.
Only selected problems will be answered on the show, but if something is worrying you, it can really help to talk to someone about what you are going through. You could try talking to an understanding parent, teacher or a close friend.
Head to our Bugbears page for further help. Here you can find advice and clips about subjects that matter to you. Whether you're concerned about school, friends, family, the future, body and mind, bullying or the environment, Bugbears is the place for you.