Please check with a parent or guardian before changing any settings on your computer.
Internet Explorer for Windows:
- Go to the 'Tools' menu in IE and choose 'Internet Options'.
- Next click the 'Security' tab.
- Make sure the 'Internet Zone' is highlighted and press the 'Custom Level' button to open the security options.
- Look for the entry near the bottom of the list which says 'Scripting', then 'Active Scripting' and make sure it is enabled.
Safari for Mac:
- In Safari, go to the Safari menu and choose 'Preferences'.
- Click the 'Security' tab.
Firefox users should go to the 'Tools' menu and select 'Options'.