The Dog Ate My Homework: Be on a Show - The Dog Ate My Homework
Hit CBBC comedy panel show The Dog Ate My Homework is coming back and we’re looking for young comedy panellists 9 -12 who would like to be part of the show.
What we want you to do is write & perform a comedy speech, a sketch or like the young panellists on the programme, come up with a brilliantly funny excuse for why you don’t have your homework. Film yourself doing this and once you’ve done that send it to us on a DVD or a memory stick.
There are more details about how to apply on the form. Please read them carefully. We will consider everyone who applies equally, but cannot guarantee that everyone will be successful. Only people whose film makes us laugh out loud will be contacted by the production team. Make sure a parent or guardian signs your application form and agrees to all terms and conditions.
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY YOU NEED TO:
- Get permission
- Make a film that shows us just how funny you are
- Fill out the attached application form
- Post us your application form with DVD / memory stick
•Check with your parent/guardian that they are happy for you to film your activity before you do it
•Make sure you have permission from your parent/guardian before sending us your film and any personal details
Make a film that shows us how funny you are
- Write and perform a comedy monologue, a sketch or like the young panellists on the programme, come up with a brilliantly funny excuse for why you don’t have your homework
- Make sure you performance is no longer than 2 minutes.
- Please try and get your face on camera! We want to see you at your funniest!
- Don’t add any music or captions to your clip
- Please do film the performance in your own home or garden if possible
- Film can be supplied on DVD or memory stick
Fill out the attached application form
- Download the The Dog Ate My Homework Application Form
- We need to find out details about you and why you think you should appear on the show. So fill out the application form and get your parent/guardian to sign the consent slip - Without this consent we will be unable to take the application any further.
- We require a DVD/memory stick of you being funny as described above
- Please also include a photograph of yourself
Post us your application form with material on DVD/memory stick
- The completed application form must include the signed consent slip and a recent photograph of you plus DVD/memory stick (which unfortunately, we cannot return).
The closing date for applications to be received by is 31st March 2014
Send it to:
Children’s Department – Zone 4.33
40, Pacific Quay
Thank you and good luck!
The closing date is 31st March 2014, so make sure you get your application to us by then. The applicants we wish to take forward will be contacted by 11th of April 2014 If we haven’t contacted you by then unfortunately we will not be taking the application any further.
Thank you and good luck!
The BBC's Child Protection Policy can be viewed HERE.