Blue Peter: Apply for your Sport Badge
How to get a Blue Peter Sport Badge
The Blue Peter Sport Badge is back! The Sport Badge rewards you for inspiring others to get involved in sport.
If you inspire a friend to join in with your sport between the 29th May 2014 and 30th September 2014, then make sure you fill in the Sport Badge application form (the form will not print using Chrome so please use another browser when printing) and send it in for the chance to earn yourself a badge!
AND this year, if you successfully receive a 2014 Sport Badge you could also become a judge for Young Sports Personality of the Year. This is an amazing opportunity so get your forms in for the chance to be on the judging panel!
Even if you've got last year's badge you can still apply for the new 2014 Sport Badge!
So, don't forget you need to..
- Apply between 29th May 2014 - 30th September 2014
- Send a photo of you and your friend playing the sport together
- Get your parent / guardian to sign your form
- Read through the terms and conditions with your parent / guardian
- Post your application form and photo to Blue Peter - the closing date is 2pm on the 30th September 2014
If you’d like to get involved in a new sport, BBC Sport's Get Inspired has lots of ideas for fun things to do.