The decline of sea defenses in the small Norfolk village of Happisburgh has triggered coastal erosion, affecting the environment and people.
View stories in area
See more stories like this
- Old TraffordDuration: 2:14 Ebbw ValeDuration: 2:04 Churchill Gardens, LondonDuration: 2:47
- Fire of LondonDuration: 2:51 St Paul's CathedralDuration: 2:58 Glastonbury FestivalDuration: 3:22
- Spaghetti Junction, BirminghamDuration: 2:31 Canvey IslandDuration: 3:21 Kielder WaterDuration: 3:17
- Eden ProjectDuration: 2:32 Black Law WindfarmDuration: 2:49 Belfast HarbourDuration: 3:28
- Canary WharfDuration: 2:40 CambourneDuration: 1:53 Stansted AirportDuration: 1:41