Here are ways to help your local wildlife. You might be able to encourage animals to move in near you.
- Put up a bat boxAttract these creatures to roost in your garden.
- Make a bug homeAttract bugs to your garden to sustain a healthy ecosystem.
- Bury a bucket for a beetleHelp one of the UK's rarest insects.
- Take part in a surveyMap UK wildlife to help scientists.
- Make a nest boxBuild a snug retreat for local birds to nest.
- Create an amphibian homeAttract these pest eaters.
- Make a bee homeBring pollinators to your flowers.
- Give hedgehogs a homeThey'll keep slugs and snails at bay.
- Make a wood pileCreate your own mini nature reserve out of dead wood.