National Library of Wales to visit Wrexham
Thursday 30 September 2010, 11:41
This autumn, the National Library of Wales is heading to Wrexham.
Throughout October and November, a series of films, lectures and debates have been arranged in locations throughout the town.
- Thursday 7 October: The Proud Valley, a 1940 film featuring Paul Robeson, will be screened at the Odeon, Wrexham.
- Tuesday 12 October: A presentation, What is the National Library of Wales?, will take place at Ysgol Morgan Llwyd, Wrexham.
- Tuesday 2 November: What's in your attic? Learn about our the People's Collection website and share your story. This will take place at Llay Miners Welfare.
- Thursday 11 November: Open Night: Library president Dafydd Wigley hosts an evening of talks and presentations at the Guildhall
- Thursday 11 November is also the opening of an exhibition called Old Photos of Wrexham at the Wrexham Library. The exhibition will run until Friday 10 December.
- Saturday 13 November. A family and local history open day will take place at Yale College.
Visit the National Library of Wales website for the latest news on the events and activities.
Share this page
- Interview: Bright Light Bright Light
Thursday 30 September 2010, 09:58
- project/ten opens autumn#1 exhibition
Thursday 30 September 2010, 12:10