Celebrate autumn with the National trust this October half term at Dinefwr Park and Castle, Llandeilo.
There's plenty going on for all ages so take your pick:
- Monday 25th - Conkers & crowns - take part in the conker championship and make a princes crown or princesses tiara from all the fabulous autumn leaves.
- Tuesday 26th - The brilliant play team from Carmarthenshire County Council will be helping visitors big and small to have fun in the autumn weather and work on a crafty creation together.
- Wednesday 27th - Autumn art - Help create beautiful art using whatever you can find around you.
- Thursday 28th - Fun with fungus - An exciting afternoon discovering all things fungi.
- Friday 29th - Autumnal craft activities for all the family
While you are at Dinefwr there are lots of other things to discover from life Edwardian style in Newton House to the ruins of Dinefwr castle, once home to the Welsh princes and a rare herd of white park cattle.
Dinefwr is open daily from 11am to 5pm and family discovery activities are available between 12 - 4pm.
Normal admission charges apply (National Trust Members free) and there is no extra charge for activities.
For more information please call on 01558 823902/824512 or e-mail email@example.com.