Ambridge Extra - catch up and photo gallery
Friday 10 June 2011, 13:45
Our spin-off series Ambridge Extra is approaching a climax or two:
- Chris Carter has got financially involved with Alice's housemate Chaz, but unbeknown to them Chaz's loan sharking is getting badly out of hand
- Jamie's being torn between his sensible girlfirend Natalie and his wilder friends Steve and Marty
- And on a lighter note, Rhys and Kirsty have an extravgant plan to get back into Fallon's good books
You can see some of the Ambridge Extra actors in studio and on location, in a new photo gallery.
If you haven't yet sampled this alternative take on Ambridge life, there's still time.
You can jump right in on BBC Radio 4 Extra:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am, with repeats on the same days at 2.15pm (straight after The Archers on Radio 4)
- An omnibus half hour programme is on Fridays at 10.30am, repeated on Sundays at 11.15am and 7.15pm (again, straight after The Archers Omnibus and evening episode)
Or if you want to get the full story, all 26 episodes of this first series will be available online until 7 July - seven days after the final episode.
Keri Davies is an Archers (and Ambridge Extra) scriptwriter and web producer.
Share this page
- Sid Perks remembered
Thursday 9 June 2011, 12:16
- Swearing in The Archers and Ambridge Extra
Tuesday 14 June 2011, 12:09