Anniversary episode - media coverage
As you might expect, there's been strong press and media reaction to our 60th anniversary storyline. Here is a selection:
Report Including a video tour of The Archers studio.
Report and review by Simon Edge
'...after an emergency caesarean section, mother and baby turned out fine. A nation wept...'
Including a review by A N Wilson
'...The half-hour extended episode of the world's longest-running soap opera was a masterpiece of suspense...'
Article by Elizabeth Mahoney
'...it did include storylines that will slow-burn marvellously through village life...'
Report about reaction on Twitter
The Telegraph had several stories:
Keri Davies is an Archers scriptwriter and web producer
- Picture shows the story from today's Guardian newspaper
- Follow or contribute to discussions about The Archers on the message board
- ...or on Twitter, using the hashtag #thearchers
- ...or on this blog, using the comment box below
- ...or on the official Archers Facebook page
- Follow @BBCTheArchers on Twitter