Week Ten's songs and dances revealed!
Our celebrities have wiped the glitter from their eyes and descended the steps of the Blackpool ballroom. Strictly’s back with a bang in Week Ten!
Here’s a sneak peek at the songs our six remaining couples will be strutting their stuff to this week as they return to the Strictly stage.
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Argentine Tango to “Cry Me A River” by Justin Timberlake
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Samba to "Magalenha" by Sergio Mendes
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Tango to "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Rumba to "Lean On Me" by Bill Withers
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Waltz to "At This Moment" by Michael Buble
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Paso Doble to "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" by Lorde
All of our Strictly couples can't wait to take part in next week’s Musicals extravaganza so the pressure's at an all-time high – but who will make it through? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below, and we’ll see you this Saturday at 7.00pm on BBC One.
Don’t forget to tune into It Takes Two to catch up with all things Strictly, every weeknight with Zoe Ball on BBC Two.