Week Five is coming - which dances are our couples taking on?
It's Week Five already! We're whizzing through an incredible series of Strictly, and last week's will be pretty hard to top. Mermaids? Dragons? Tears? A cow on the stage? The first 10 of the series? Luckily, if this week's line-up of songs and dances is anything to go by, Week Five promises to be every bit as epic.
So read on to see which dance styles each of our remaining couples will be taking on, along with the songs they'll be dancing to...
- Anastacia and Gorka will be dancing the Quickstep to 'My Kind of Town' by Frank Sinatra
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Samba to 'Young Hearts Run Free' by Candi Staton
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Charleston to 'Happy Feet' by Manhattan Rhythm Kings
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Rumba to the Sam Smith version of 'How Will I Know'
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the American Smooth to '(Is This The Way To) Amarillo' by Tony Christie
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'We Found Love' by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Jive to 'Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy' by The Andrews Sisters
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Jive to 'Reet Petite' by Jackie Wilson
- Lesley and Anton will be dancing the Tango to the Gotan Project version of 'Whatever Lola Wants'
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Rumba to the Michael Buble version of 'Always on My Mind'
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Waltz to the Claudia Streza version of 'I Will Always Love You'
If you've got plans on Saturday - cancel them! That little lot are the ingredients of a Strictly that'll be nothing short of amazing. For now, keep an eye on our official Facebook and Twitter as we'll be bringing you all the gossip from the training rooms.