Revealed! Week One songs and dances
It's almost time! This Friday and Saturday, our Celebrities will be taking to the floor for their first Strictly routines. They've been hard at work in training, polishing their footwork ready for your entertainment (and the judges' razor-sharp comments).
If you've been wondering who's taking on the Tango or having a stab at a Salsa, wonder no more! Here's the full list of dances and songs that our couples will be making their maiden voyage to...
- Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'Lady Marmalade' by Christina Aguilera, Mya, Lil' Kim and Pink
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Waltz to 'Unforgettable' by Nat King Cole
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'Cake by the Ocean' by DNCE
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Waltz to 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' by Elvis Presley
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Jive to 'Get Ready' by The Temptations
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'Mercy' by Duffy
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'Venus' by Shocking Blue
- Lesley and Anton will be dancing the Waltz to 'What'll I Do' by Alison Krauss
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Jive to 'Jump, Jive and Wail' by the Brian Setzer Orchestra
- Melvin and Janette will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'Loco In Acapulco' by the Four Tops
- Naga and Pasha will be dancing the Waltz to 'Run To You' by Whitney Houston
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Tango to 'Geronimo' by Sheppard
- Tameka and Gorka will be dancing the Paso Doble to 'El Gato Montes' by Ramon Cortez and 'Y Viva Espana' by Sylvia
- Will and Karen will be dancing the Tango to 'Let's Dance' by David Bowie
Makes for quite a list, doesn't it? Tune into BBC One this Friday at 9pm, and Saturday at 6:30pm to see the list come to life, in what promises to be an epic weekend of dance.
And if you fancy reliving every beat, then check out the original versions of all the tracks used on Strictly - you can find the full playlist on BBC Music!