Can you believe it is the Final already?! Where has the time gone? Time is not on the finalists’ side this week as they prepare THREE dances for the Strictly 2014 Grand Final on Saturday night.
Two dances they have already performed, one is the couple’s favourite they have chosen to dance again, and the other is the Judges’ pick. On top of this, they will perform a Showdance combining dances and steps they have learnt across the series.
Today, we can confirm two of the three dances. The Judges pick will be revealed on Saturday’s show.
- Caroline and Pasha will be performing their Showdance to Beverly Knight’s version of ‘Angels’.
- Frankie and Kevin will be performing their Showdance to ‘Get Happy’ by Judy Garland.
- Mark and Karen will be performing their Showdance to ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen.
- Simon and Kristina will be performing their Showdance to ‘A Little Less Conversation’ by Elvis Presley.
- Caroline and Pasha will be reliving their bazaar Charleston to 'Istanbul (Not Constantinople)' that they performed in Around the World Week.
- Frankie and Kevin will be reviving their West Side Story inspired Paso Doble that they first performed in Movie Week.
- Mark and Karen will be performing their Samba to ‘That’s The Way I Like It’ for a second time, they first performed this in Week Five.
- Simon and Kristina have chosen to perform their Argentine Tango to ‘Roxanne’ that they first performed in Blackpool.
What dances are you most excited for this weekend? What do you think or hope the Judges’ pick will be? How will you cope when Strictly’s over? Tell us all in the comments below.