As more celebrities and past Strictly stars take up the Strictly Shimmy. We've put together a list of ways to interpret our special Strictly dance.
1. Adding your own touch - Here's Shane Ritchie Shimmy-ing with a bit of East End wideboy stylee.
Shane Richie puts some East End moves on the shimmy
2. Do it with a friend - Ramping up the pro-dance bro-mance are Vincent and Pasha.
3. Smile - The Smiley Shimmy demonstrated by previous champions Chris Hollins and Ola Jordan.
4. Enunciate - We LOVE how last year's finalist Chelsee Healy pronounces 'Shimaaay'
5. Take Your Time - Rachel Steven's takes the Shimmy and slooows it right down.
6. Er... wear a Christmas jumper - A la Ian Waite...