The Grand Final - Songs and Dances Revealed!
Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun? We can barely believe the Strictly Grand Final is upon us already. This week, our three remaining couples are performing THREE dances each in a bid to take home the coveted glitter ball trophy – their Favourite Dance, a Showdance, and the Judges’ Pick.
Here’s a look at the routines our Strictly Final Three are busy preparing:
- Ore and Joanne’s Favourite Dance will be a Jive to “Runaway Baby” by Bruno Mars
- Danny and Oti’s Favourite Dance will be a Samba to “Magalenha” by Sergio Mendes
- Louise and Kevin’s Favourite Dance will be an Argentine Tango to “Tanguera” by Sexteto Mayor
- Ore and Joanne will be performing a Showdance to “I Got Rhythm” by George and Ira Gershwin
- Danny and Oti will be performing a Showdance to “Set Fire To The Rain” by Adele
- Louise and Kevin will be performing a Showdance to “One Moment in Time” by Whitney Houston
And the Judges’ Pick dances? Well, you’ll have to tune into BBC One on Saturday at 6.40pm to find out! Share your thoughts in the comments below about who you want to take home the trophy and be crowned the winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2016.
Don’t forget to tune into It Takes Two to catch up with all things Strictly, every weeknight with Zoe Ball on BBC Two.