This week we welcomed back the A-MAZ-ING Russell Grant who is our Stats Man for this series. Having spent the first 3 weeks with nothing but numbers and facts, he's now here to share his Strictly knowledge with the world!
This week we see that up to the end of Wednesday 31st October, Michael had done the most training with 26 hours and Denise has done the least with 16.
Overall in the series so far, Michael is way in the lead with a whopping 197.5 hours of training. While Dani is at the bottom with 132.5 hours.
Strictly; the story so far...
In the 9 series we've had so far, 118 Celebrities have taken part;
- 40 actors
- 25 Broadcasters & Presenters
- 23 Sport Stars
- 12 Musicians
- 5 Comedians
- 5 Models
- 2 MPs
- 2 Chefs
- 1 Magician
- 1 Gardener
- 1 Astologer
- 1 Nancy (we didn't know where to put her, so she gets her own group!)
And which professions have had the most success, I hear you ask...
The most successful professions have been...
- Natasha Kaplinsky with the score of 35 for her Foxtrot
- Jill Halfpenny with the score of 34 for her Foxtrot
- Mark Ramprakash with the score of 35 for his Paso