Semi-Final Songs and Dances Revealed!
Saturday is the Semi-Final of Strictly 2017! It's also double the pressure for our five remaining couples as they'll be dancing not once, but twice to earn a place in the all-important final the following week.
Take a look at our 10 routines below and let us know who you'll be backing this weekend.
- Alexandra and Gorka are performing a Salsa to Finally by Cece Peniston and a Viennese Waltz to Tina Arena’s version of R.E.M’s Everybody Hurts
- Debbie and Giovanni are dancing a Foxtrot to Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder and a Jive to I’m So Excited by the Pointer Sisters
- Joe and Katya are performing an American Smooth to Have You Met Miss Jones? By Robbie Williams and the Argentine Tango to Human by Rag n’ Bone Man
- Gemma and Aljaž are dancing the Rumba to Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth featuring Emeli Sandé and a Tango to My Sharona by The Knack (Royal Blood cover)
- Mollie and AJ are Waltzing to Angel by Sarah McLachlan and performing a Samba to Whenever, Wherever by Shakira
You could even go as far as to send our couples a supportive message, and you might just feature in the Strictly Final 2017! Here's how...