It's mid-week and we're already super excited for Strictly on Saturday!
What makes this time of week even more exciting is that we've found out (and get to share with you lovely lot) the music and performances that will grace the Strictly dancefloor this Saturday night. Hoorah!
The dances and the songs go together like rama lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong. Remembered forever as shoobop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boo - Sorry, we’re clearly not over last week yet!
Find out what our contestants will get 'All Shook Up' to this weekend
Right, now that we've got last Saturday out of our system, here are this Saturday's dances and songs, in alphabetical order:
- Alison and Aljaz will be performing the Tango to ‘Addicted to You’ by Avicii.
- Caroline and Pasha will be performing the Paso Doble to ‘Live and Let Die’ by Paul McCartney & Wings.
- Frankie and Kevin will be performing the Foxtrot to ‘Daydream Believer’ by The Monkees.
- Jake and Janette will be performing the Quickstep to ‘I’m Still Standing’ by Elton John.
- Judy and Anton will be performing the Charleston to ‘Varsity Drag’ by Pasadena Roof Orchestra.
- Mark and Karen will be performing the Samba to ‘That’s The Way I Like It’ by KC and the Sunshine Band.
- Pixie and Trent will be performing the Samba to ‘I Yi Yi Yi Yi’ by Edmundo Ros.
- Scott and Joanne will be performing the Charleston to ‘Flash Bang Wallop’ by Tommy Steele.
- Simon and Kristina will be performing the Viennese Waltz to ‘Somebody to Love’ by Queen.
- Steve and Ola will be performing the Waltz to ‘I Wonder Why’ by Curtis Stigers.
- Sunetra and Brendan will be performing the Viennese Waltz to ‘Anyone Who Had a Heart’ by Cilla Black.
- Thom and Iveta will be performing the Cha Cha to ‘It’s My Party’ by Jessie J.
We’ve teamed up with BBC Playlister to make a Spotify playlist with music from the show. Listen to it here.