Grand Final - Songs and Dances Revealed!
Grand Final week has arrived, and in a bid to win the glorious Glitterball Trophy, our couples will be performing three separate routines.
As part of Saturday's show, each celebrity will perform a dance picked by the Judges, a brand new Showdance and a previous routine of their choice.
Ahead of the Grand Final, we can reveal the Judges' Pick and the Showdance. The final routine however, will be revealed on Saturday night's show, starting at 6.30pm.
Take a look at eight of the dances below, let us know know if you agree with the Judges' Pick and which Showdance you are most looking forward to.
The Judges' Pick
- Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice will perform a Salsa to Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Boys Town Gang
- Alexandra Burke and Gorka Marquez American Smooth to Wouldn't It Be Lovely from My Fair Lady
- Joe McFadden and Katya Jones will Viennese Waltz to Somewhere My Love from Dr Zhivago
- Gemma Atkinson and Aljaz Skorjanec dance the Paso Doble to Viva La Vida by Coldplay
- Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice will Showdance to One Day I'll Fly Away by Vaults
- Alexandra Burke and Gorka Marquez will Showdance to There’s No Business Like Showbusiness by Ethel Merman
- Joe McFadden and Katya Jones Showdance to You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates
- Gemma Atkinson and Aljaz Skorjanec Showdance to Show Me How You Burlesque by Christina Aguilera