Week 9 - Rehearsals
The competition is certainly heating up now that our remaining couples have made it to week 9. If performing in front of thousands of people at Wembley last weekend didn't test their nerves enough, this week they will also compete in the 2011 Swing-a-thon!
Here is the full list of dance styles that our couples will be performing, along with their music selection:
- Alex and James - Charleston to 'Me and My Baby' by Liza Minelli
- Anita and Brendan - Cha Cha Cha to 'Uptown Girl' by Billy Joel
- Chelsee and Pasha - Argentine Tango to 'Una Musica Brutal' by Gotan Project
- Harry and Aliona - Quickstep to 'Don't Get Me Wrong' by The Pretenders
- Holly and Artem - Foxtrot to 'Mama Knows Best' by Jessie J
- Jason and Kristina - Charleston to 'Yes Sir That's My Baby' by Firehouse Five
- Robbie and Ola - Samba to 'You Sexy Thing' by Hot Chocolate
We caught up with our couples in training to see how their routines are coming along ahead of the live show on Saturday.
Make sure you tune in to BBC One on Saturday 26th November at 7pm to see our dancing duos in action.