Week 4 - Rehearsal Footage
If you thought last week's Broadway spectacular was a dazzling display of ballroom, Saturday's show definitely has something for everyone with 11 different dance styles on display. The dance floor will be treated to....
- Alex and James - Rumba to 'Run' by Leona Lewis
- Anita and Robin - American Smooth to 'I've Got You Under My Skin' by Frank Sinatra
- Audley and Natalie - Foxtrot to 'I Don't Know What to do with Myself' by Dusty Springfield
- Chelsee and Pasha - Quickstep to 'Sing, Sing, Sing' by Benny Goodman
- Harry and Aliona - Waltz to 'Come Away with Me' by Norah Jones
- Holly and Artem - Viennese Waltz to 'Cry Me Out' by Pixie Lott
- Jason and Kristina - Paso Doble to 'I Want it All' by Queen
- Lulu and Brendan - Samba to 'Sir Duke' by Stevie Wonder
- Nancy and Anton - Paso Doble to 'Rodrigo's Guitar Concerto'
- Robbie and Ola - Jive to 'Love Man' by Otis Redding
- Rory and Erin - Cha Cha Cha to 'Dance to the Music' by Sly & The Family Stone
- Russell and Flavia - Tango to 'Sweet Dreams' by The Eurythmics
If that gets your feet tapping and you can't wait until the weekend, then check out the EXCLUSIVE rehearsal footage of all the couples in training - will Lulu be able to keep up with Brendan's quick feet? And how long can Anton hold Nancy in that pose for? Which performance are you looking forward to seeing most?
Catch more training footage on It Takes Two, 6.30pm, BBC Two.