Got a question for Olympics Minister Tessa Jowell?
Head of Interactive, Radio 3
Paul Scoins, who works on You & Yours, emailed me: "I wondered if this might be worth flagging up... We've got Tessa Jowell on today to take calls on people's views on the 2012 Olympic legacy."
The programme looks like this:
- Are you still as enthusiastic about the Games as you were when they were won?
- What kind of impact do you think the Games will have on the whole of the UK?
- What will be the economic impact of the Games? Should the money be spent elsewhere?
- Are you concerned that there is a metropolitan bias to the Games?
- Is the infrastructure needed for the Games to be a success in place?
- What will be the legacy of the Games - long term jobs, investment in sport, culture?
- Where is the 'added value' to be had? Is the UK making the most of the tourism opportunities?
Paul is particularly interested to hear from people directly affected by the Games construction and people who live in Stratford or the other affected areas of East London.
Steve Bowbrick is editor of the Radio 4 blog