I know it's Silly Season now, but can't we find any real News to talk about? What about...
- lab developing vaccine for F&M may have caused F&M outbreak, oops butterfingers
- David Cameron is contributing a postcard-sized drawing of an oak tree ‘one of the best symbols of the British countryside’ for auction at Bonhams to raise ££ for CPRE
- ..also under the hammer are a watercolour landscape by Channel 4 news anchorman Jon Snow, pastel ‘thoughts of home from abroad’ by broadcaster David Dimbleby and Andrew Marr’s drawing ‘Happy in Devon’
- ..and a cartoon of a turnip - ‘Baldrick’s Great Rural Inspiration’ - by broadcaster and comedian Tony Robinson
- water companies won't be discounting the bills of flooded-out customers or those with no safe water supply
- forest fires in Greece
- local authority performance 'targets' are demonstrably not fit-for-purpose in the areas of waste control and Planning
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.