Monday 3 June 2013, 09:53
Whether you are a community theatre group looking to expand your troup's performance skills or a theatre organisation who wants to mentor new talent - our theatre grant schemes aim to boost the profile of the performing arts in communities across the UK and nurture new talent.
Here are some headlines for each scheme to get you started, but please take the time to read through the Terms and Conditions of the schemes to find out which is right for you (you might even like to read the Frequently Asked Questions for the schemes to get the full picture of what's on offer):
Theatre Fellowship scheme
This is an opportunity for an emerging theatre maker to progress their career. Professional theatre organisations who have slected a talented individual can apply for £10K to develop and mentor their chosen Fellow.
* Grants are for £10,000
* Up to 20 Fellows will be rewarded a grant
* Organisations must select their Fellow after a fair and transparent process*
* Read this blog to find out more about the benefits of the scheme
* Applications close 5pm, Monday 22nd July 2013
[*NB: if your organisation would like to hold an open call to find new talent, please let us know if we can help to spread the word]
Community Theatre scheme
We want to hear from community theatre groups who are looking to take on ambitious projects. Maybe you ant to work with a professional writer or Director? Maybe you want to extend the reach of your audience? Or maybe you want to work with a professional theatre company to produce a piece that is specific to your community? These are just some ideas - don't let us stifle your creativity.
* The minimum amount you can apply for is £500
* The maximum amount you can apply for is £5000
* Up to 50 groups will be successful
* Read this blog to find out more about the scheme
* Applications close 5pm, Monday 16th September 2013
Theatre-makers, this is your time.
Read the information provided.
Send us your supporting documents.
Break a leg!
Tuesday 14 May 2013, 09:14
Wednesday 5 June 2013, 07:25