Big fat easter edition - robots, cats, an orchestra and more.
An expanded Pods and Blogspodcast this week takes for your listening pleasure.
If we mentioned a place that you would like to visit online, then you can find all the links right here:
- Chris Vallance returns to the fold and chats with Bill Tancer of Hitwise about his new book Click. What Millions of People do online and Why it Matters.
- A collective visual memory online. Matthew Knight of the Disposable Memory Project talks about getting surprise images from all over the world.
- Susannah Stevens heads off globally to track down those creating the YouTube Orchestra.
- I <3 Robots! So of course I am delighted that Markus Waibel wrote to me about his Robots podcast out of Switzerland.
- Can journalism be improved by meeting up in a virtual space like Second Life? Rita J King and Joshua Fouts of Dancing Ink talk about how communications work in these spaces.
- Do you know when your local bakery is taking your favourite cakes from the oven? Maybe they should Baker Tweet like this restaurant in East London.
- He's naked, he's vocal and he's been called Garfield for the 21st Century. Sockington the cat has an enormous following on Twitter, his owner tells us why.
If you have seen a blog or heard a podcast that you think we should know about, drop me a line at podsandblogs -at- bbc.co.uk I'd love to hear from you. Or you can follow us on Twitter.