Podcast Notes: Wind Belt, Machinima, Ethical Games and Dentistry
If you'd like to subscribe to the podcast, by far the easiest way to get it, click here: This week we featured:
- Stephen Tall, Commissioning Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice spoke about the resignation of Menzies Campbell
- Podcasting dentist and CEO of the British Dental Practitioners Association, Dr Derek Watson spoke about the crisis in NHS dental care. The podcasts are well worth listening to if you have an interest in the field. A good resource for students too, I'd have thought.
- It was Blog Action Day. We spoke to one of the organisers.
- Picking up Blog Action Day's environmental theme we spoke to a very widely blogged invention: a new kind of wind-power microgeneration that has great promise for developing countries: The Wind Belt
- The Britblog Roundup hosted over at Redemption Blues. Nominate posts for next week round-up via Britblog [at] gmail [dot] com As we mentioned they try and publish as many contributions as possible so do get in touch
- Can the Intellectual Property Rights protect magician's tricks? We spoke to Christine Corcos of the Law and Magic Blog
- De Monfort University hosted a Machinima Festival. We spoke with Professor Andrew Hugill about this unique event
- Lastly the politics of Games. Sim City and BP sign a deal to include ecological and energy issues in the game. The editor of the Game Politics blog gave us his reaction
You may have noticed we're starting to recycle our podcast intros. If you fancy having a go at recording an intro do please and email the result or point us to a link where we can download it.