Ouch! Talk Show 75: Say it again ... and again
How many times can you legitimately ask someone with a speech impairment to repeat themselves? Our vegetable quiz returns and we're all about disabled golf. Liz Carr and Rob Crossan present.
• Rob admits that he doesn't know how to talk to people with speech impairments. We help him out. Correction, we try to.
• The Disabled British Open starts this weekend and we have two of the hopefuls in the studio to talk about golf.
• Our Vegetable Vegetable Vegetable game returns. Just what is wrong with the person on the other end of the phone? Our presenters have to guess in 90 seconds or less.
• We discuss the embarrassment of swimming pool changing rooms if you can't see. And singer Pidgie from unsigned band Olypsys joins us.
• This is a special longer edition for summer. September's show is also a longer one. Do you like our newer short shows, or our old style hour-long ones? Get in touch and tell us.
Mat Fraser is back with Liz on the next show. But what's going to be on it? We've had a few ideas though haven't booked anyone or anything yet so your guess is as good as mine at the moment. It's due to go live around September 12.
If you have any ideas about what you want to hear on a future podcast then get in touch with us. We're also always keen to take any disability questions you have - the more obtuse the better; we'll try and answer them.