Nominate your 'people of the year' in RADAR's disability awards
RADAR want you to help them find the individuals who have made a difference to the lives of disabled people in 2010.
Their annual 'People of the year' disability awards take place on November 29th and you have the opportunity to influence the panel by nominating those who you think need a bit of recognition for their hard work and talent.
"Help us to find the best examples of inclusive practice, inspirational individuals and organisations that are making a real difference to disabled peoples'
lives" says RADAR's website.
So what can you vote for? There are 12 categories
• RADAR Person of the Year Award
• RADAR Young Person of the Year
• RADAR Care and Support Award
• RADAR & Microlink Careers and Leadership Award
• RADAR Accessibility Provider of the Year Award
• RADAR Technology Provider of the Year
• RADAR Arts Award
• RADAR & Lloyds Banking Group Sport Award
• RADAR Factual Media Award
• RADAR Fictional Media Award
• RADAR & Crown Prosecution Service Stop Hate Award
All nominations to be in by September 30 so be sure to let your friends and colleagues know.
More detailed information about the 12 categories is available in a Word and PDF document to download off the RADAR site.