10 things we didn't know last week
Snippets from the week's news, sliced, diced and processed for your convenience.
1. Camp Bastion is as big geographically as Reading. More details (The Guardian)
2. Asda Illustrated is the UK's top-selling magazine. More details (Press Gazette)
3. The collective noun for a group of jellyfish is a "bloom". More details
4. You can charter a whole Virgin Pendolino train. More details (The Mirror)
5. A candle flame contains millions of tiny diamonds. More details (Daily Telegraph)
6. Dogs can be trained to identify the scent of lung cancer long before symptoms develop. More details (Daily Mail)
7. A fisherman can catch a human being. More details (Daily Telegraph)
8. Danny DeVito is the 2,445th star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. More details (Daily Mail)
9. The average Briton suffers 726 hangovers in a lifetime. More details (Daily Mail)
10. Every county in England has otters. More details (The Guardian)
Seen 10 things? Send us a picture to use next week.